1) Savdav Waterfalls :There is an alluring waterfall at a village named Savdav in Kankavli Taluka. Being safe for swimming, it is crowded with tourists, especially during rainy season. You can directly let the water pour over your body. The road leading to the spot of the fall is full of curvings and ups and downs, with pleasant greenery all around. You can enjoy bathing and swimming at both sides of the fall. There is a small cave-type space at the stream-side, often used for keeping tiffin – materials, etc.
Distance from Sadhana Farms is just 40 kms.
2) Napne Waterfall :This is the only round the year waterfall in Sindhudurg. Napne is a small remote village in Vaibhavwadi tehsil. At Nadhavade a water spring has sprouted suddenly at one place. Locals call it as 'umala'. After a journey of some 4-5kms, the river jumps down resulting in a splendid waterfall. Surrounded by lush green forests this spot has a scenic beauty. Though Napne is the only round the year waterfall in the district best time to visit is September to early February. This is the place with beauty, peace and adventure.
Distance from Sadhana Farms is just 11 kms.
3) Radhanagri Wildlife Sanctuary : The first wildlife sanctuary of Maharashtra, was notified in 1958. Radhanagari Wildlife Sanctuary spreads over an area of 351 km2 and is a south tropical semi-evergreen forest. It lies at the southern end of the Sahyadri sub-cluster and is popularly known as "Bison Sanctuary" as the Indian Bison or gaur (Bos gaurus) is the flagship species of the area. Other animals, sheltered in the sanctuary are Leopard, Sloth bear, Wild Boar, Barking Deer, Mouse Deer, Sambar, Giant Squirrel, Wild Dogs, counted among some of the major animals found in the protected area.
Distance from Sadhana Farms is just 66 kms.
4) Shivgad fort :Located at Ghonsari, Phondaghat, this magnificent fort beckons adventurous tourists and mountaineers. Since the terrain and peaks of this region comes in contact with Asia’s largest known biodiversity for flora and fauna Dajipur Bison Sanctuary, the view of the area surrounding the fort is a major attraction here. Kasarde Salva mountains Gagangad are clearly visible from this fort. Cannons are also seen inside the fort but to view all this one has to trek to the top.
Distance from Sadhana Farms is just 46 kms.
5) Vyaghreshwar Waterfall : After onset of rainy season tourists like to see waterfalls. Amboli, Napne and Savdav waterfalls are too successful to attract them but Vyaghreshwar waterfall at Manche, which descends from 300 feet height, is out of sight for a long time. Enchanting mountain range, vales and between them the pleasant waterfall, ancient Vyaghreshwar temple, the surroundings is dreamy and attracting.
Distance from Sadhana Farms is just 22 kms.
6) Ainari caves :These caves are 8 km from village Bhuibavda in Sahyadri range. There is a natures wonder of spring flowing continuously in the cave. You can see 5 kundas as Pandavekundas. There is a local belief that Bhima, the Pandav, killed Bakasur, in the forest, nearby.
Distance from Sadhana Farms is just 38 kms.
7) Vijaydurga Fort & Beach : This is only one of the two forts of the Maratha kingdom, where King Shivaji personally hoisted the saffron flag. The other fort is "Torana". This fort was also known as "Eastern Gibraltar" as this fort was impregnable for a long time like the fort “Gibraltar” in Europe. This impregnable fort has some locational advantages. One such advantage is 40 km long Waghotan/Kharepatan Creek. The big ships can’t enter the shallow water of this creek and hence Maratha warships were anchored in this creek. These ships were invisible from deep sea.
Distance from Sadhana Farms is just 54 kms.
8) Kunkeshwar Temple & Beach : Standing tall on a hill against the backdrop of the crystal blue Konkan coast, Kunkeshwar Temple is a highly revered Hindu temple of Maharashtra. The sound of the waves in synchronization with the music of the bells makes it a perfect place to experience absolute tranquility. For sure, there is no other place to be in Maharashtra, that can fill your heart with so much tranquility and peace. Shivratri is celebrated with great zeal and zest in the temple. Good number of devotees from different corners of the world visit the temple specially on Shivratri.
Distance from Sadhana Farms is just 55 kms.
9) Dhootpapeshwar Temple & Waterfall : The Dhootapapeshwar temple is situated in the numerous waterfalls of the Mrudani River, in dense green forests, just 3 to 4 km from the Rajapur bus station. The area of the temple is truly beautiful. The road to the temple, away from air pollution, passes through dense forest. In rainy season, the Mrudani river flowing from the hills generates a chain of waterfalls beside the temple. The arial prop roots of hundreds of years old Banyan tree, just outside the temple, resemble like the jatas of Lord Shiva. The peace of mind that can be experienced here along with such clean and pure surroundings is what all devotees come looking for at Dhootpapeshwar.The Shiv linga in the temple is adorned with beautiful flowers found in the premises around the temple. A big festival takes place here during the Mahashivratri. This place is filled with devotees on Shravani Somwar and Vijyadashmi.